Wednesday, May 13, 2009

There's a Can

Today I've got a quick project to share. It was my assignment for Muggle Studies this month: The Lisa Simpson Necklace!

Photobucket

Pattern: None - I cobbled this together using techniques I learned crocheting amigurumi
Yarn: Red Heart Soft Yarn in White

The assignment for this class was to create a project based on a movie or TV show. For my inspiration, I chose Lisa Simpson (one of my favorite Lisa quotes makes up the title of this post). She always wears a big ole pearl necklace on the show, so I decided to imitate that. I used worsted weight acrylic yarn, cotton batting and a little bit of elastic to tie it all together. I think it came out pretty well.

In my next post I will hopefully be able to share the rest of my homework. I've been hard at work lately - Go Slytherin!

No comments:

Post a Comment